Below you will find a list of resources which may be helpful to you, This page is updated frequently.
To make an appointment call 086 8345 876 or use the contact form.
Help, advice and support
- Pieta House – www.pieta.ie
- The Samaritans – www.samaritans.ie
- Adoption Rights Alliance – http://www.adoptionrightsalliance.com/
- Irish Society for Prevention of Cruelty to Children ISPCC – www.childline.ie
- Rape Crisis Centre – www.drcc.ie
- Connect – Connect is a free phone counselling service for any adult who has experienced abuse, trauma or neglect in childhood. The service is also available to partners or relatives of people with these experiences – www.connectcounselling.ie
- Console – http://www.console.ie
- The Miscarriage Association of Ireland – http://www.miscarriage.ie
- Aware – http://www.iol.ie/aware/
- Focus Ireland- www.focusireland.ie
- Office for Internet Safety – www.webwise.ie